Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blessed!

I feel so blessed and grateful to be free of depression for the holidays! I've had two turkey dinners already and am making my own on Thanksgiving. I hardly ever cook for anyone so it will be good to have my son and daughter-in-law over. We have a tradition of cooking while we watch the early morning parades followed by the dog show. It's always fun to see all the dogs competing each year. My friend and ex-partner (Bett) found out she's going to need Chemo for a full year. She is taking it all in stride and I'm so proud of how strong she is!  Even so she  still needs prayers so if you're reading this please pray.

The topic at my church after TG will be: "It's Jesus' Birthday Not Yours!" I llok forward to hearing ways to keep Christmas Christ centered. So it's short and sweet for today; I'll be back when there is more to say. I believe in and love with all my heat, soul and mind an awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment